top of page

A1 SELT - GESE Grade 2 for Spouse visa / leave to remain / leave to enter in UK

If you are planning to apply for a spouse visa, leave to remain or leave to enter in the UK and need to pass the A1 SELT – GESE Grade 2 exam, We run intensive classes to get you ready to take the exam.

Please contact us for further information.

bottom of page